Thursday, June 25, 2015

Raindrops on Roses

I put in my two weeks notice yesterday at work. I leave in two and a half weeks. WHAT.

This realization has made me think about all the things I will miss while I'm gone:
  • Iced capps from Tim Horton's
  • Unnecessary (but necessary) trips to Target 
  • My dogs greeting me when I come home
  • Obnoxious conversations with my friends 
  • My family 
  • My hair straightener 
  • Netflix marathons
  • Sleeping in (though I don't do that much now)

Things I won't miss:
  • Ohio weather
  • Working at a movie theater 
  • Ohio weather 
  • Working at a movie theater 

The game plan for th next two weeks is:
  • Pack ALL the supplies
  • Watch ALL the Netflix
  • Drink ALL the iced capps 

It's going to be a busy few weeks!

Kwaheri and 16 (kumi na sita) more days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment